Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fabamazing Find of the Week!


It was in a Maryland ROSS(I shop EVERYWHERE) that I lay eyes on a top that made my palms sweat and skin crawl, I was overcome with a feeling that took over my entire body. I wanted it SO BAD however it was a size SMALL(smack in the face) because I'm what you call TOP heavy...and I tend to need a LARGE(tear). After I searched every single solitary rack in the entire store(which was bigger than the usual ROSS') I got over the fact that it just wasn't meant for me to have the darn thang so I whipped out my T-Mobile Behold and took a picture of it because I didn't want to forget it EVER and it kinda reminded me of a H&M shirt that I have(my fave shirt for the record). To make a long story short...I was gonna blog about Katy Perry....the flyyest white girl to date ...so I started searching for images of her ...and BOOM there it was an editorial of thee oneandonly Perry in the EXACT same H&M shirt(jaws drop) I was toooooo excited because one of my fashion icons was rocking the exact same shirt! What a good day (EXHALES)
Katy below in the shirt!

Me below in the exact same shirt! Gotta give it to Ms. Perry she rocked it BEST!

Feel Free to Share Your Thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. You rock the shirt better than Ms. Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the shirt better than Ms. Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Guys both pulled it off ;]
    && Suprisingly ROSS is bringing more unique clothes..!!!

    ReplyDelete